DIY Galaxy SHOES
I’ve seen images of Galaxy print all over the place this season, including Jeffery Campbells Galaxy Lita Heels and Kustom Kix handpainted pair of pink nebula wedges (both seen below).
Ever since i’ve been determined to get a pair but as i’m poor i finally built up the courage to attempt DIY a pair of my favourite heels. I’ve seen a few tutorials online but found watching a youtube video on galaxy nail art the most helpful. This is how i did it.
1. Pick a pair of black suede shoes, suede works best for the nebula effect.
2. You need acrylic paints, a paintbrush and a sponge.
3. With a sponge dab on little colour in abstract nebula patterns.
4. I used shades of pink, white, red and lilac together and white, emerald green, blue and royal blue together.
5. Create clusters of bright pink fade these into blue use abstract shapes and merge the two colours together..
6. Let the shoes dry off.
7. Using a paintbrush flick white paint over them, concentrate on the clusters.